[go travel]

My Experience With Paranormal


I can never give you the logic of paranormal and I am sure that human will never find its true explanation. We know the least and will be the same forever as today we are. Do you know why?? Because we will never acquire the knowledge of everything. Till the end of our civilisation, there will be something beyond our imagination along with a slot to be called 'Paranormal.'

You might be astonished to know that I don't believe in ghost, nor do I believe in a demon or black magic or such kinds of occult things, because I have never experienced them.  I was a Bengali medium student and was raised with science in those days (English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes). Science took the 90 percent of my study time, as being the favourite subject from the beginning of my highschool life. Therefore, whenever I used to think more about something, it was in my thinking system that put forth anything with a convincing logic. I still breathe in this life in trying to find out the most relevant scientific logic regarding anything strange that I learn about day by day.


I know, most (90%) of the ghost stories, paranormal encounters and such supernatural phenomena are either misinterpretations or rumours or some kinds of psychological issues that are absolutely explained from every angle by our science. But the rest of the 10 percent just shake me to the core. That's why I awfully love to read the unexplained stories, to hear the real paranormal experiences and to visit those locations that are said to be disturbed by such kinds of strange activities. I strongly believe that there are numerous connections among all these inexplicable phenomena. One day we may have found a few from these and it has already begun to be coming out in front of us. Scientists have found the evidence that indicates the existence of dark matter, dark energy, multi-dimensions and the time warp. Some of the intellectuals have even theorised various new possibilities such as multiverse, mirror effect dimensions and etc. So, soon it will be proven, everything that is unexplained is not a hoax.

Today, we are usually shy to show our faith in paranormal things. Why? Because we are the legend citizens of this internet-wifi era where everything needs a cutting-edge logic to stand up on the stage and we will watch their performance to grow our creativity. Wow! It's a fantastic way to develop the generation. And the Mobile! yes, mobile is our latest weapon to beat anything from NASA to Al-Qaeda.

We know that the first handheld mobile phone was demonstrated by John F. Mitchell and Martin Cooper of Motorola in 1973. But who was the first to give the basic concept or a prediction of mobile phone and Wifi?


It was Nikola Tesla who basically summed up a modern smartphone and wifi in 1926, he was a pioneer scientist and a futurist during the turn of the 20th century best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system. Sometimes he is also called the father of all electronics gadgets that have enormously powered us today. Did you know that Nikola Tesla strongly believed in paranormal entities?

Today, we often say that "Now we're not in the dark age." Obviously, we are not in a dark era, because in 1879, Thomas Alva Edison had gifted us the electric light bulb to lighten up our future path, and he also believed in paranormal things. Their master brains have given us today's advanced life, nevertheless, we don't believe in their faith accusing our today's high-class lifestyle.


Actually, we misinterpret the term 'Paranormal' with the words 'faith' and 'belief'. It was not their faith or belief at all, they were enough wise to understand their silly mistakes, it was their imagination and the key to open a new doorway as today's scientists are trying to. I do believe that the term 'Paranormal' should be taken as a part of higher thinking imagination which can fascinate anyone to explore deep into the unknown world, where there million, billion, trillion, and more new possibilities are hidden inside.

Albert Einstein quoted two of his most inspiring lines that, "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." and as Werner Heisenberg said, "Not only is the Universe stranger than we think, it is stranger than we can think." I also feel, imagination is the only way to be more creative and to open the doorway of all that new possibilities, that will simplify our understanding of the unknown.

So that, instead of ignoring, I try to perceive every story and incident regarding strange paranormal phenomena, because there are indeed some words in those stories, that hide the things that are beyond our imagination.
My Experience With Paranormal My Experience With Paranormal Reviewed by Sourav Ghosh on September 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments